4 Ingredient Valentine Popcorn
Just like I promised, I am back with a second quick and easy recipe that you can get done today if you’re in a Valentine bind. Check out our 4 Ingredient Valentine Popcorn! It’s that perfect combination of sweet and salty and so easy to make. You can change it up and put in any kind of Valentine candy that you want to, but we love these pink and red M&Ms so that’s what we used. Set it out in a big bowl for a party or put it in individual bags to hand out to friends or loved ones.
- 5 cups of popped popcorn
- ¼ cup of pink candy melting chips
- ¼ cup of red candy melting chips
- ¼ cup of Valentine M&Ms
- Spread the popcorn out in a single layer on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Heat the pink candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn.
- Heat the red candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Then drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms over the mixture.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes for the candy to firm. Then break it up and put it in serving container.
- Store any extra (or for use later) in an airtight container.
I prefer to use unflavored, regular popcorn when making this 4 Ingredient Valentine Popcorn. We do salt it slightly just to give a little more salty flavor but that is optional. You can also use microwave popcorn for this recipe, just be sure to separate all of the un-popped kernels before you add the chocolate. The other super easy recipe we shared earlier today was our Easy Chocolate Heart Pretzels! They only take a few minutes to make and are delicious!
If you love to make your own popcorn (not in the microwave) like we do, you may want to try this little machine. It works great and is fairly inexpensive.