Easy Snickers Dip
Well, Easter was just two weeks ago and we still have a pile of those little fun size candy bars in our candy stash. Now, I could let them stay there and eat them little by little, but why not make something fun like this Easy Snickers Dip! We used Snickers because that’s what we had a lot of on hand, but you could use several other kinds of candy bars. So look and see what you already have and try those out. If you also have any little packs of M&Ms laying around then check out these Pretzel Butterfly Cupcakes! You can use the M&Ms to make the body and the head!
- 15 Snickers Fun Size Bars
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Marshmallow Fluff
- ⅛ cup Crushed Peanuts
- ⅛ cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff until well mixed.
- Melt the butter, 12 Snickers fun size bars and semi sweet chocolate chips over low heat in a medium sized sauce pan. Stir until blended.
- Add the Snickers mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Crush the peanuts in a food processor and sprinkle on top of the dip.
- Cut the remaining Snickers into bite size pieces to use as a garnish on top.
This Easy Snickers Dip is making me crave some chocolate right now! We like to dip Vanilla Wafers, pretzel rods and even graham crackers in it. It obviously has nuts in it, so just make sure nobody has a food allergy before they have this. If you have been looking for a smaller food processor, then check this one out. It’s the perfect size for smaller jobs like this and it comes it a lot of fun colors.