Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
I don’t think it’s any secret that I really like cheesecake. We’ve done Oreo Cheesecake Cookies, Bite Size Cranberry Cheesecakes and a few others! Well, we’re back again with these Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! Since Valentine’s day is going to be here before you know it, I wanted to go ahead and share this recipe with you. These are a great (and super easy) alternative to just having a regular cheesecake for the love in your life. I personally am not a huge fan of chocolate covered strawberries, and my husband learned that the hard way on our first Valentine’s day together. It was a very sweet gesture, but he ended up eating them all. BUT….cheesecake, that’s the sweet treat to win me over!
- 4 tbsp of strawberry fruit spread
- 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of cool whip
- ¾ cup of graham cracker crumbs
- Line a baking sheet or pan with parchment paper.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
- Add in the strawberry fruit spread and stir to combine.
- Fold in the cool whip until well combined.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon size balls of mixture with a scoop and roll in the crumbs. Then place on prepared sheet.
- If the mixture becomes too soft, place it back in the freezer for 10 minutes to set up.
- Place the finished cheesecake bites in the freezer until they are frozen.
- Remove from freezer and let sit out 10-15 minutes before serving.
I know the prep time for these Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites looks a little long, but don’t worry. Two hours of that time is when they are in the freezer, so they actually go together pretty quickly. If you don’t have a tablespoon scoop, this is the one I have. I think scooping fruits and recipes like this just makes for a cuter presentation so I use mine all of the time.