Delicious Oreo Popcorn Recipe
Boy, oh boy, do I have a treat for you! I’m a bit of an addict when it comes to Oreo Cookies. I also love the sweet and salty combo so I’ve created a delicious Oreo Popcorn recipe that’s out of this world good! I will warn you though, it’s crazy addicting!
This recipe would totally be worthy of your next movie night with family and friends. It takes only a few minutes to whip up too! Be sure to go all out for a party. You can serve this in individual baking party cups like these. They are sturdy enough to hold this popcorn. Plus, you could easily have a cute matching bowl and napkins to match any party theme you are going for.
Now speaking of parties, I’ve got a really good and easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe that would make an excellent appetizer for any party. You could prep it and throw it in the oven just before you are ready to eat it. It’s one of our most popular recipes on the blog. Grab the Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe here.
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 11 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 5 cup popped Popcorn
- Place the Oreo cookies in food processor and pulse several times to finely chop (do not reduce them to dust).
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Put popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle cookie pieces over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Allow to cool and serve.