Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
I’m always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill! Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe!
It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too! Get creative with the dips. You can use ranch, blue cheese or any of your favorite pizza, pasta or marinara sauces!
I used my favorite bundt pan to make this one. Be sure to spray it with a non stick cooking spray and beware that the cheese does stick to the edges of the pan. I used a knife to separate the bread before I flipped the bread onto a plate and it worked out just fine. I think my non stick Bundt pan really helped though.
PRO TIP: This recipe is extremely popular and liked by many when you use the pizza dough in a can. I’m getting mixed reviews for the biscuits so if this is your first time making it be sure to use the pizza dough! It’s highly rated!!!
We love easy recipes but they also have to be delicious too! If you are in need of a really good cookbook that provides easy and delicious recipes we highly recommend:
Real Simple Best Recipes: Easy, Delicious MealsUpdate 1-6-2014
Isn’t this stuff amazing. My whole family loved it. Jen originally made it in a bundt pan, but since I don’t have one I tried it in a regular old Pyrex 9×13 (just like this one here) and it came out great.
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni (we used the turkey)
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s amazing)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
If you like simple recipes you have got to see our Ham and Cheese Pinwheels recipe too!
Click +1 Below