Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
First thing’s first, I need to apologize. I told you I would share a sweet lovers recipe with you yesterday and we got so busy that the day just got away from me. So I am sorry for that! But as promised, I am back today to share these Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins with you. I will go ahead and tell you that yes, they are as good as they look. I can’t decide if this is considered breakfast, dessert or for a snack because we would have them for all of the above! Now….these are no “from a box” standard muffins! They are a real treat, so let’s get to it!
- 2 cups Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups chopped Strawberries
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ beaten egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine the 2 cups of flour, 2 tsp baking powder and ½ tsp salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In a large separate bowl, beat together the 1 cup milk, ¼ cup oil, egg, and ½ cup sugar.
- Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture just until well combined. Do not over mix.
- In another bowl, cream together the filling ingredients until smooth,
- In another bowl, mix together the dry topping ingredients, then cut in the butter with a fork until you get a grainy mixture.
- In each liner, you will layer the ingredients as follows.
- Put a tablespoon of the muffin batter, then a few strawberry pieces. Then add a half tablespoon of the filling and about a half tablespoon of the topping. Do another layer of the muffin batter, then fruit and finally remaining topping.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
When you layer the ingredients for these Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin like we listed, you get a bite of everything each time. We will keep adding new recipes all of the time so be sure to come back and visit us often. You can always browse through all of our recipes HERE!
Have I got a cookbook to share with you! I’m talking serious muffin business over here! Check this cookbook out! It has over 600 muffin recipes for you to try. 600!!