Pumpkin Pie Snack Mix
Here is another quick and easy treat that your whole family is sure to enjoy! This Pumpkin Pie Snack Mix is heavenly!! I’m loving all of these fun snacks lately. In case you’ve missed some of our other ones, try our DIY Pretzel Pumpkins or our Oreo Spider Cupcakes! With all of these amazing recipes (and more to come) you’ll have no problem with food for any family gatherings or up-coming parties! This Pumpkin Pie Snack Mix goes together in no time and will probably disappear just as quickly!
- 8 cups of Chex Cereal - we like rice Chex, but use whatever kind you prefer.
- 12 oz of white melting chips (White Chocolate)
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin spice
- 1 cup of Fall colored (or flavored if you find them) M&M's
- In a small bowl, melt candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted.
- Add pumpkin puree and stir to combine well.
- Spread cereal on lined tray(s) or cookie sheets and pour pumpkin mixture over cereal. We usually need a few trays.
- In a bowl, add pumpkin spice to the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar mixture over the cereal and toss to coat well.
- Leave on tray(s) to dry out for a while.
- Add M&M's, and toss to mix, when you transfer to a serving bowl.
- If making ahead, keep snack mix in an airtight container until use.
This Pumpkin Pie Snack Mix looks amazing, doesn’t it?? You can also change up this recipe with different kinds of candy like Reese’s Pieces or even candy corn. Looking for more fun recipes like this one? Check out THIS COOKBOOK!