Quick and Easy Scarecrow Snack Mix
I seriously can not get enough of these cute Halloween snacks! I really like to go all out for parties and this Quick and Easy Scarecrow Snack Mix is always a crowd pleaser. This recipe is also versatile….if there is something that I put into it that you don’t like, then you can use what you like! This goes together in no time and the kids can definitely help with this easy task. It’s also one of those recipes where it’s easy to make as much or as little as you need.
- 3 cups of Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups of caramel covered popcorn and peanuts
- 1 cup of graham cracker animals
- 2 cups of mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup of Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup of Autumn Mix Candy (Candy Corn, Pumpkins)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle mix with ¼ cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice, for extra flavor and mix well.
- Store in airtight container.
Voila! That’s all there is to this Quick and Easy Scarecrow Snack Mix! No muss, no fuss, NO COOKING! That’s my kind of recipe! Something that we like to do if we have little ones at the party, is set all of the ingredients out in separate bowls. Then let each guest make their own snack mix with the ingredients that they like! You can also add in some allergen friendly options like Gluten free Chex cereal and some raisins. The kids may try to go overboard with the candy options so just give them a little assistance. Grab some cute containers, LIKE THESE, and then they can take it home with them.