Spooky Pretzel Bones
It’s the 1st of October!!! I’m going to start it off right by sharing my Spooky Pretzel Bones Recipe with you! We have made these for a couple of years now and the kids never get tired of it. They get just as excited as the first time we ever made them. By now, most of my friends and family have seen these…because we always make them for a Halloween party and have even given them as gifts! BUT….if this is something you haven’t seen or tried before, your friends and family are going to LOVE IT!! It’s a very simple process, and very easy to do, but they give a HUGE impression!
- 80 mini marshmallows
- 40 pretzel sticks
- 16 oz of white candy melting chips or cubes of white chocolate
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. You may need a couple
- Push a mini marshmallow onto each end of each pretzel stick.
- Melt the white candy by heating in the microwave for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip the pretzel sticks with marshmallows on each end in the white chocolate to coat completely. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Let pretzels sit on the counter to set up. If they aren't covered well, you can dip them a second time. But once is usually enough.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
It’s great to get the kiddos involved in making these Spooky Pretzel Bones! Putting the mini marshmallows on each end of the pretzel sticks is a great job for them to do. You can easily change this recipe to make as many or as few as you need. Be sure to check out some of our other Halloween recipes like the Easy Halloween Popcorn and the Spooky Jell-O Witch’s Cauldron!
Still on the hunt for more spooky recipes? You can get the Kindle version of this cookbook for FREE!