Spicy Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
Don’t be too alarmed….this Spicy Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball is actually not super spicy. But it does have a little kick to it and to get that beautiful orange exterior, it is crusted in nacho cheese chips! Have a Halloween party coming up or maybe just a Fall party and you were asked to bring a snack? You’ve got it covered! Not only can you have this made and ready to refrigerate in no time, it will probably be the most festive and popular snack at the party!
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup of salsa
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- 2 cups of nacho cheese chips, crushed
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and salsa. Mix until smooth and well blended.
- Form mixture into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Place cheese ball in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- One chilled, remove the plastic wrap and roll the cheese ball in the crushed nacho chips.
- Optionally, place bell pepper stem on top and score the sides to look like a pumpkin.
Isn’t this Spicy Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball recipe amazing!! It’s also easy to change it up if you want or need too. Don’t like spicy things? Then you can leave the cayenne pepper out. Want it to have even more kick to it? Add more! Either way, this is a great little appetizer and almost looks too cute to eat.
Looking for more great Halloween treats?? Check out THIS COOKBOOK!