5 Ingredient Breakfast Pizza
I have to tell you that this 5 Ingredient Breakfast Pizza recipe just kind of happened one morning. My son was telling me how a girl in his class has breakfast pizza all of the time and we had never had it. Luckily, it was a weekend so I had a little time to work some magic! I wasn’t real sure what the little girl in his class actually had, but we looked through our fridge and came up with our own. Now, that we’ve been making this for a long time, it’s one of our favorite recipes. We have it for breakfast, dinner, and even pack it up and take it to the baseball field with us on Saturday mornings! It’s so quick and easy and a real family pleaser!
- 1 can (1 sheet) of refrigerated, seamless crescent dough
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (we used cheddar and mozzarella). You can add more or less to your liking.
- bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay out the sheet of crescent dough on the cookie sheet and press with your fingers to thin it out slightly.
- Using your fingers, gently roll the edges of the dough inwards to form a crust.
- Bake the crust, by itself, for about 8 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, go ahead and scramble your eggs in a small skillet and set to the side.
- When the crust is ready, pull from the oven and add toppings. We put the eggs on first, then sprinkled with cheese and bacon bits. Then we seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizza for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is all melted.
- Serve warm.
The best part of this 5 Ingredient Breakfast Pizza is that you can change it up and add any toppings you like! A couple other easy breakfast ideas that we like to do are these Simple Apple Cider Glazed Donuts and these Quick Cinnamon Sticks!
Need more easy and quick breakfast ideas? Check out the 50 Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipes! You can get the Kindle version for just $2.99!