Chili’s Queso Copycat Recipe
Queso is a dish I always like to have at any party we have at our home. It’s also the dish I like to take when we go to someone’s house. We go through a lot of queso here in Texas and one that we love is the one at Chili’s. So….here is our Chili’s Queso Copycat Recipe! This only uses a handful of ingredients (most of which you probably already have) and goes together really quickly. You can also make it spicy or not spicy. It’s totally up to you. We’ve already shared some of our favorite dips like our Cream Cheese Dip, our Candy Cane Peppermint Dip and our Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe! And we still have more great dips to come, so be sure to check back with us often!
Chili's Queso Copycat Recipe
- 16 oz of Velveeta
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper optional, if you like it spicy
- 1 can 15oz Wolf Chili (No Beans)
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- Cut the Velveeta into small cubes.
- Place the Velveeta and all other ingredients in a pan, over medium heat, and cook until everything is melted together. Stir frequently to prevent burning or sticking to the bottom.
- Once the cheese is melted and all ingredients are mixed well, turn the heat off and serve with tortilla chips.
Most people know the regular Velveeta cheese dip recipe, but this Chili’s Queso Copycat Recipe has a little extra spice and chili! Do you have a favorite type of queso that is your go to dip? Please share it with us! We love to hear about recipes that other people love.
Need more great queso ideas? Try this cookbook! It has the top 62 recipes! Plus, I have another one that I’ll be making soon and sharing it here as well.