Easy No-Bake 2 Layer Pumpkin Pie
Usually, (for me anyway) the words “easy” and “pie” do not go in the same sentence. BUT…..when I find an amazing recipe like this Easy No-Bake 2 Layer Pumpkin Pie, and it turns out great, then I am ecstatic!! To make it even better…it is also a NO-BAKE pie!! It doesn’t get much better than that for me! We do have several other pumpkin pie recipe versions, so be sure to check those out too. We have Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites, Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake and even a Pumpkin Pie Snack Mix recipe….just to name a few. So there should be something for everyone to enjoy! Now on to this easy, no-bake wonder.
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 4oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1½ cups of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 pkgs of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15oz of pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- Cool Whip for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, blend together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon heavy cream and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1½ cups of thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and spread out evenly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 cup heavy cream and both pudding mixes.
- Add in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until blended.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours until set.
- Top with Cool Whip, if desired.
The time to put this Easy No-Bake 2 Layer Pumpkin Pie together is pretty quick, but you will have to leave time for it set in the fridge. Looking for more amazing pumpkin recipes?? Then you’ll definitely want to check out this cookbook!